Jesus is the Source for all productive relationships. What Jesus infuses in a relationship is the intangible power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is our teacher that guides each of us to think by and live by a standard. That standard is relying and depending upon God's Word as the source or guidebook as we encounter the storms and sunny times that all relationship experience.
Many relationships are lacking key ingredients from the Word of God which should be , but often times are not, the key source of all aspects of the believer's lifestyle. The most important ingredient is faith. In the lifestyle of faith, we have authority to live in the overflowing measure of God's grace (unmerited favor). From faith, our love, joy and peace empowers us to prosper in all areas of our lives.
The overflow in our lives can only come from the Spirit of God. In our human nature alone, we have no stability. How else can we stand against the many challenges that we face in our daily encounters? Our stability must come from the spiritual position to keep us as believers strong to stand-up against the types of strong holds that come against us from the evil one. Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might!
Jesus as our source, fully prepares us to confront emptiness when the human spirit is attacked. Not only emptiness, but also hurt, anger, hopeless, depression and guilt.
John 10:10 Abundant and Full Life: " I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full (abundant life). This passage strongly suggests that you are only filled with the fullness of life when you embrace the mission that Jesus was sent to fulfill in the earth.
Ephesians 3:19 "And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. (the fullness of Jesus is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, power, strength, faith, holiness, purity and righteousness). In other words, operating in the fruits of the spirit.
John 7:38- "Whoever believes in me, streams of living water (abundant life) will flow from within him.
According to these three scriptures, this is what you can except Jesus to bring to your relationships:
· Being filled with the fullness of God
· Full of the fruits of the Spirit
· Your words and actions will never go dehydrated
Jesus as our Source Brings Fulfillment, Purpose and Satisfaction:
John 6:35- "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry…a never go thirsty."
John 6:57- "..the one who feeds on me (fills their heart and soul with Jesus) will live because of me.
Isaiah 55:1-3 "come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters…why spend your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest or fare. Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live.
Isaiah 58:11- "I will satisfy your needs…"
These scriptures promises three actions:
There are Three Additional things Jesus as our Source Empowers:
Direction, Guidance and Wisdom:
Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the Plans I have for you, declares the Lord, Plans to Prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Know God--then you will know his plans for you.
- Know God--then he will prosper you (spiritually and naturally)
- Know God--then you have Hope and a Future.
Isaiah 58:11- "I will guide you continually.
- In your mind-where you are challenged daily to do right or wrong.
- In your heart---where you choose to be obedience or disobedience to his word
Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Trust God with your heart
- Trust God as your leaning wall
- Trust God for your understanding
- Trust God in all your ways
- Trust God by acknowledging him in all things
These three scriptures empower each believer inwardly to live triumph lives in the natural. This doesn't mean that you are free from challenges but you will have the Spirit of truth to teach you direction, guidance and wisdom that moves believer in the fullness of God.
James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives generously. Spiritual wisdom is the foundation for relationships that intends to mature beyond the physical. One must look inward to gain wisdom, allowing the Spirit of Truth to teach believers to live productive lives. There are four areas that believer must do to gain internal power to move in the natural.
- Be smart spiritually- know where you are lacking first from the spiritual positions.
- Do not be dumb spiritually-know that asking God for wisdom in a generous way produces dynamic results in empowering your faith in your spirit man, which generates productive actions in your natural state.
- Ask generously- Ask and it (whatever you believe you receive when you pray) shall be given, seek and you will find.
- God will give generously: Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."